APUK  

Go Back   APUK > General Chat > Cafe APUK
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Cafe APUK general chat

Old 05-09-2016, 08:11 AM   #1
Zriza

Immortal

Default Will London be waiting for me ???

As you all know every year during the Purim holiday I spend a week in London. Yesterday after it was announced that a Muslim is the new London mayor, my friends started calling asking the same question: will I be still going to London next Purim ? My answer was that probably yes. If I visited London during Ken Livingston's tenure, who is very vocal anti-Israli and antisemetic (sp), then why not during that muslim's tenure ???
But who knows ... So far the new mayor participated in the holocost memorial service in London, so maybe he won't be too bad. What do bother me is how the Muslims are taking control in the UK. It is frightening to think that sooner or later they'll be the majority there.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:57 PM   #2
Websters
Commanders

Quote:
“The British Social Attitudes Survey already puts the non-religious in the majority and if trends continue, Christians will be in a very small minority by 2050.

The number of Muslims in Britain is predicted to more than double to 11.3 per cent, or one in nine of the total population during that time.

But the reports predicts that biggest change in the religious make-up of Britain in the next three and a half decades will be a major expansion in the number of non-religious people.

They would account for just under 39 per cent, challenging Christians as the biggest faith community in the UK.

[Only registered users can see links. ]
Or perhaps Zriz the non-religious will prevail.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:26 PM   #3
Merrick

Vampire

It certainly is a concern, Z! Perhaps the non-muslims of London should have voted. Maybe it would have been different.

This is how they will take over the world It isn't the terrorists that will take over but the amount of immigrants we allow into our countries, give them benefits and the vote and we don't stand a chance. All done by stealth.

"Humanity! Made in Gods image, ha! You're all so arrogant!"

Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:55 PM   #4
Websters
Commanders

Golly. Religion was a topic when I first came here. It seems to have staunch supporters, and staunch opponents. It has always been that way.

When America Hated Catholics
In the late 19th century, statesmen feared that Catholic immigrants were less than civilized (and less than white).
By Josh Zeitz
September 23, 2015

Maybe one should get to know a Muslim, well. It worked for the Catholics!