APUK  

Go Back   APUK > TV and Film > TV
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

TV Series - one offs - what you been watching that you want to talk about?

Old 07-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #21
Coolwater
Commanders

No kidding!!

It made me laugh when Anson referred to Nate as 'Fredo. Wasn't laughing long, though.

They never did rescue the murderous inmate's sib (moot point now), we don't know who this new bad guy is, we don't know who was trying to kill Fiona and is the Brit who's after the IRA coming back to try to get Fi illegally? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:19 AM   #22
Islandkat

Professor

Cool

Yeah, I laughed at the - was it Fredo? I thought he said Frodo, but still. I had a baaaad feeling it was all going to well. They did tell us early on in previews that we'd lose someone and all things considered, I suppose he's the most logical to lose.

The forgetting about Kitchen Girl Inmate's sib had me a bit baffled too, but since they found out who on the outside was pushing the guard on the take's buttons, I suppose it is a bit moot at this point. We'll have to wait and see. Does this mean that Rebecca's brother is safe? Don't know. As for Unhappy MI5 guy... I wouldn't be surprised to hear from him again. He didn't strike me as the type to let sleeping dogs lie.

"Yeah... it's all fun and games 'til somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.
Islandkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:37 AM   #23
Coolwater
Commanders

Fredo, as in Da Godfaddah's incompetent youngest brother. Fredo got whacked by his own brother. So did Nate, I suppose, at least unintentionally in that Michael asked for his help.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #24
Islandkat

Professor

Cool

ah yes! Wasn't thinking of him.

"Yeah... it's all fun and games 'til somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.
Islandkat is offline   Reply With Quote