APUK  

Go Back   APUK > Everything Adrian Paul > Fandom
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
pukkie
Commanders

Default Xmas message Adrian

On FB new Xmas message Adrian and Angelisa !

[Only registered users can see links. ]

pukkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
Islandkat

Professor

Cool

*giggle-giggle-te-he* awwww!

Better get to bed pukkie! Santa won't come if you're awake!

"Yeah... it's all fun and games 'til somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.
Islandkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
Tessa
Commanders

That's so adorable! Angelisa is such a cutie pie and looks just like Adrian now and when he was a little boy! I love the end where she babbles away, how cute is that??? Merry Christmas everyone!
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
willun
Knights

lol funny Merry Chistmas all!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
Alisa
Sicilians

Angelisa is very, very beautiful, she has her father's eyes. Adrian and Angelisa look so happy!
Merry Chistmas!
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Tessa
Commanders

Here are a few pictures of Adrian as a baby. Dad and Angelisa are two peas in a pod. She definitely has his eyes, and I noticed she also has his fingers. Her fingers are very square tipped like his are. I'm sure if we saw a pic of Alexandra as a baby, we'd also see alot of resemblance between them!

Last edited by Tessa : 12-26-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
Alisa
Sicilians

Nice pictures! First picture i see at first time, i don't have many pictures or AP as baby.
I think Angelisa will be very beautiful women.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #8
Bella_Gata
Dancers

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
Here are a few pictures of Adrian as a baby. Dad and Angelisa are two peas in a pod. She definitely has his eyes, and I noticed she also has his fingers. Her fingers are very square tipped like his are. I'm sure if we saw a pic of Alexandra as a baby, we'd also see alot of resemblance between them!
O.M.G., I swore that I was logging off after I posted my "hi again" message on the "Where is Everybody" thread, but I almost DIED after I watched this.
I so agree with you, Tessa. She definately has his face (have to check on these fingers ), and in the beginning, all the time, I was talking to the screen "turn around, baby, turn around" LOL, what a cutie pie!!!
That's it, now I REALLY HAVE TO WORK! LOL
Bella_Gata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #9
velvetglove

Immortal

Well I bet he's a good father. Which is more than I can say about my daughter in law as was!!! She decided it was the right time to tell our grandson who is 4 years old that there is no FATHER CHRISTMAS!!!!!
And then proceeds to take him to church and explains that there is a god!

This is not a god bashing thing, I accept that there are some of you that are followers and that's fine by me but to tell a 4 year old that Santa is a lie when she can't justify a god exists really pissed me orf. My son was tooo angry for words. I guess the next thing is she tells the twins (18 months) and David (4) that there is no tooth fairy to save her purse!!!!!!

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time. Which is just long enough to be President of the United States.
velvetglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #10
Tessa
Commanders

I agree VG. There's no reason to EVER tell a child there is no Santa Claus! It's a beautiful thing to believe in and a very important and magical part of childhood that no child should be denied. They reach the age where they figure it out for themselves anyway so why rush it? I've heard people say they think it's lieing to children to tell them Santa exists but I disagree and I think you're right about the *god* thing! She should have discussed it with your son before she took it upon herself to tell him. I still like to believe in Santa because it's such a beautiful thing to believe in.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:47 AM   #11
Islandkat

Professor

Cool

*stares at screen - hisses*

Philistine. Blasphemer! Santa exists!

Even if he has missed my house for like - almost the last 40 years... I just got too big. He visits little kids, not big kids.

Where do we send the coal?

"Yeah... it's all fun and games 'til somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #12
Coolwater
Commanders

Kat, you ingrate, Santa sent you little balls for Christmas; you know he did.

Now, I must add to the hissing. How is the poor kid going to make sense of the world if first you tell him one thing, then another and then a third, and all before he's old enough to make sense of any of it. VG, how on earth did your family have the bad luck to obtain that D-I-L?
Old 01-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
Islandkat

Professor

Cool

I said almost... Not that he skipped it entirely.

& he's for little kids, not big kids. Usually.

Old 01-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #14
Bella_Gata
Dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandkat View Post
I said almost

& he's for little kids, not big kids. Usually.
What???!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooo.........................
Bella_Gata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #15
Tessa
Commanders

LOL, Hey did everyone notice Adrian is wearing *the ring* on his left hand ring finger in the xmas message???
Old 01-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #16
Tessa
Commanders

Is anyone else having a problem with Youtube? I went there this morning only to discover I can no longer log in unless I link my google and youtube accounts whatever THAT means! I tried to do that but the link just takes me to a *cannot display* message. I hate it when they mess with things. They say they're trying to update security to prevent account theft. People steal Youtube accounts???
Old 01-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #17
Islandkat

Professor

Cool

*knocks wood for even saying anything*

No troubles for me Tessa, but they have asked me that before. I don't even think I have an actual google account. In fact, listening to a randomly picked vid - Bonnie Tyler's I need a hero someone did to Robin Hood - as I type.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #18
Tessa
Commanders

Well, I clicked on something, entered what I usually use as a password and it logged me in so I guess it's OK now!