APUK  

Go Back   APUK > TV and Film > Film
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Film new or old as long as it's HL unrelated this is the place to talk about it

Old 10-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
velvetglove

Immortal

Default Broke Back Mountain rides again!

[IMG][/IMG]

Or does it?

In the interest of equality the award winning Broke Back Mountain has a sequel. Due to popular demand, Men (not all of them) are absolutely fed with scenes of sex between the male of the species. So the alternative has had to be made to satisfy their cravings.

Jessica Alba of Sin City fame plays Marge a gun toting hairdresser who closes her merkin shop in the back streets of New York and travels East to find her fortune amongst the Black Hills of Dakota, (before Doris Day got there) Here she runs into Halle Berry who majored in wearing very little in Die Another Day a Bond movie. Halley is the town spittoon cleaner in Deadwood. The ladies join up to open the first fashionable clothing store for miles where mainly beaver pelts are fashioned to provide adequate if not itchy undergarments for the locals. Whilst at Deadwood they encounter George Armstrong Custer, played by Angelina Jolie, the leader of the transvestite 7th Cavalry.
Due to a fire caused by a stray arrow the ladies decide to ride with the cavalry as fashion consultants agreeing to ensure Custer's golden perm whilst on the trail. They encounter many Native Americans on their adventures who provide beads and feathers in exchange for a variety of itchy scratchy problems!

Eventually our story ends in Montana at the Battle of The Little Bighorn where the ladies are witness to Custer's Last Stand!

This film has scenes of gratuitous waxing and dieting and is unsuitable for everyone!

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time. Which is just long enough to be President of the United States.
velvetglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
*~mj~
Commanders

The Fur Traders???

Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light...

I think i`ll go buy some socks.~ Methos

Every now and then I do something supremely stupid, just to stay in practice
*~mj~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
Merrick

Vampire

(moved this to the general film section cos I don't think it's Highlander)

"Humanity! Made in Gods image, ha! You're all so arrogant!"

[Only registered users can see links. ]

[Only registered users can see links. ]
Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #4
Islandkat

Professor

Talking

I don't even think it's for real! LOL! But I bet a lot of guys would like it to be.

& that's West, not East VG. One has to go west from N.Y. to get to the Dakota or Montana territiories.

"Yeah... it's all fun and games 'til somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.
Islandkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:38 AM   #5
Coolwater
Commanders

Given the fashion for pubic nudity, I think Marge might as well go WEST, because she sure as shootin' wasn't going to make any money selling merkins.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #6
velvetglove

Immortal

I see Americans still don't get irony Kat, Spacial awareness and parking etc. I thought it was funny!

Mind I stuck this in the wrong place so I'm not much better.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time. Which is just long enough to be President of the United States.
velvetglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #7
Islandkat

Professor

Cool

We get Irony. We also get that some people are directionally challenged & couldn't find their head from a hole in the ground even with a map. So don't just automatically "Assume" someone doesn't understand. It's hard telling on the Internet. And I never said I didn't think it was funny.

"Yeah... it's all fun and games 'til somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.
Islandkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 AM   #8
Coolwater
Commanders

Well, see, if Marge really wanted to make money, she could have sold those merkins to clean shaven men who want to wear beard once in a while.